British Judo Membership
British Judo Association Membership
New starters are covered by the club's insurance for the first four weeks, after this period they are required to join the British Judo Association.
Being a member of the British Judo Association means you can train, grade, compete, coach and officiate in the knowledge that you’re covered by comprehensive public liability and personal accident insurance (for those living in the UK).
British Judo Association membership benefits:
Click on the button below to visit the British Judo Association Membership Application site and select from the following membership options:
- BJA Full Membership Adult, Student or Junior (8-15yrs) - 12 month term, valid for all activities, including training, grading, competing and coaching.
- BJA Recreational Membership - 12 month term, valid for training activities only, we do not recommend this option as you will not be able to grade or compete.
- BJA Introductory Membership - 4 month term, non renewable.
- BJA Judo Kids Membership (5-7 years) - 12 month term, valid for all under 8 activities, including training, sho gradings and festivals.
Use the following information when completing your BJA membership application/renewal:
- Club: Bishops Stortford Judokwai
- County: Hertfordshire
- Area: Northern Home Counties (NHC)