Club Membership Packages
U8 Sho Membership
Family Discounts are available on club membership packages for the third and subsequent individuals from the same household.
New Starters Fees
New Starters - £6.50 per session
- First lesson is free, then £6.50 per session for an introductory period of up to 8 weeks.
- After the introductory period New Starters should take out Club Membership and move onto the member’s payment options.
- After 4 trial lessons New Starters are required to join the British Judo Association - BJA membership provides personal insurance.
Visitors - £6.50 per session
- Visitors from other clubs are always welcome.
Terms & Conditions
- Monthly training fees are due in advance, payable by standing order only, on or before the 6th of each month - including holiday months (except in agreed cases of long term illness or injury).
- For members paying monthly and only training once a week, days can be interchanged and additional "top-up" sessions can be added for £6.50 per session - please try to give the club prior notice when you wish to change or add sessions.
- Late payment charge of £5 is added for monthly fees that are two weeks or more overdue.
- Members should provide one month’s notice of intent to leave the club.
- Standing order payment for monthly training fees is the only payment method available to ALL members.